Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wedding Day

I dreamt that somehow I had gotten word that a former friend, Susana, was getting married. I decided to go and see it for myself. The wedding was held in an old theatre, at night. Through the crowded foyer, I made my way to the door of the theatre. It seemed that most of those people where there for reasons other than the wedding. Inside, the wedding was was in progress. The bride, Susana, stepped out of the audience seating and then returned to her seat. I was stunned to see that, rather than traditional white, she was wearing black pants and a black sweater with bright gold trim. I walked along the side to her aisle and entered. My mom stopped her and said, "Susana, I'd like to have a talk with you." I told my mom that it was her wedding day..she has to wait. We continued down the row to our seats. Just beyond us was Susana's family - all in zebra blazers over black outfits. They all got up, passed by us in the row of chairs and went up front. I then awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment