Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Someone's Knocking at the Door

It's evening. I'm inside a house, about to close the front door. As I approach the door, I see a woman coming up the walkway. I slam the door in her face and hit the ground. She peaks in between the cracks of the blinds, but I'm hoping she can't see me on the ground. I look up and see that the blinds have been turned down, leaving me vulnerable. From now on, all blinds will be turned up. She knows I'm there; I know she knows, yet I continue to hide. Some guy named Jody, a friend of another person in the house, is sleeping on the couch. The striped light from the cracks in the blinds lights up the living.

2 comments:

  1. Now wouldn't it be freaky if these really weren't dreams, but your "reality"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should have "Analyze This" day on your blog. Who is REALLY knocking at the door? : ) hehehe

    ReplyDelete